2011年1月31日 星期一

My Best Friend

                   I have a friend.  Her name is Cindy.  We met each other when we were
               only seven years old.  Cindy is a cute and pretty girl.  We were in the
               same class in the elementary school.  Now, We are in the same junior
               high school.  She is always very nice and friendly.  Sometimes, I think
               she is very attractive.  Cindy is also creative and competent.  There are
                lots of pictures we took it together.  We always support each others ideas. 
                But sometimes we are both silly.  I like Cindy.  She is my favorite and best
                 friend.  I will not feel happy to go to school if I do not have this friend.

3 則留言:

  1. I have some attractive friends, too! I like them really much.

    回覆刪除
  2. I met my best friend when I was only 5 years old.We grew up together.My friend is also creative.And she is cute,too.

    回覆刪除
  3. Your friend is so good,I hope someday you can introduce her to us.Maybe we can be her good friends,too.

    回覆刪除